Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stop and smell the roses

One day while Jackson and I were on a walk I stopped by some flowers and told him that they smelled good and showed him in an exaggerated way how Mommy smelled the flower. Now he likes to smell the flowers at our house. The only problem is we don't have any real flowers. His favorite thing to smell is the dandelions followed closely by the morning glory weeds in our lawn.



















After I took these pictures and realized what our lawn really looked like I finally mowed it so it looks better now.


Here is a picture I took back in May when the tulips were blooming and our yard looked much better.

Jackson has changed so much since then. His face is becoming more like a toddler and less like a baby. He is changing so much all the time. He is talking up a storm and is very animated when he tells you about things. He likes to say Jayce (my nephew I watch in the mornings) and he likes to come running to me and let me know if Jayce is crying. I think he will be a good big brother when the day comes around for that. (NOT an annoucment, if any of you are thinking I am hinting at something)

1 comment:

Alice said...

J & A like to bring me bouquets of dandelions and morning glory.

:)