Thursday, October 2, 2008
Pavlov's diapers
I debated whether to write this post or not but it is so funny (ha ha and weird) that I had to write. Every time I have put Jackson down for the last three days, whether for a nap or bedtime, he fills his diaper. Every! Time! I change his diaper right before we go into his room, do his bedtime routine and check his bum again, all clear. Then 20 minutes go by with him not falling asleep so I check on him and yep, time to change the diaper. My mom says maybe that is because he relaxes when he gets to his crib and personally I wonder if it isn't the ultime putting off bedtime routine. You can tell a kid no when he asks for water for the 30th time that night or make a baby cry himself to sleep but I don't think many moms would knowingly make their kid sleep in a dirty diaper. I thinks he should market this idea to other kids. If you give me 10 dollars I promise I won't let him talk to your kid about this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment