I want to write this memory now before I forget because it was so precious.
Jackson saw me eating my lunch, pasta and chicken, and immediately said "some? some?" of course I obliged and gave him some of my pasta. He likes spaghetti but hasn't had other types of pasta so I didn't know what he woudl think. He loved it and wanted more and more. I said "Do you like my pasta?" and he said paspa! and happily repeated the word several more times each time he had a bite. I treasure these cute words becasue I know before long he will say words correctly and I will miss paspa and princey (for princess) and monkey (for bacon, don't ask me why). He is a little chatterbox at home though he clams up in public until he feels comfortable and I love listening to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment