Friday, December 5, 2008

In High demand

As I've mentioned before Jackson is a huge "Cars" fan and I stumbled on the official website awhile back and oh how I wish I had never found it somedays. Jackson likes me to play "Gas game, gas game!" where I fill the tanks with fuel because it has 50s style music in the background so he likes me to play the game while snapping my fingers and swaying to the music at the same time. Oh, the things you do because it makes your kid giggle and that is the best sound in the world.

His other favorite is to have me color pictures of the cars. I get quite bored doing this and have found ways to entertain myself as I do this. The other day I found I could handpaint things and started basically putting grafiti on the cars with things like "Mommy rules" and "Jackson is cool" and smiley faces. As soon as I start doing this Jackson gets very excited and says "Print it, print it!" I consider this the equivalent of getting first place in the art contest because it means he deems the coloring worthy to be printed out so he can scribble all over it. I belive my artwork will be worth millions one day because of this.

No comments: