A shy baby! The little one found it most comfortable to lay on its tummy for the ultrasound we had yesterday, making it hard for anything other than its spine to be seen. The doctor "thinks" he saw boy parts but was not sure.
So we are just calling the little one a boy for now and I will have another ultrasound probably the end of May when he will hopefully be more proud of the fact he is a boy or if it is a she maybe she will be more upset I have been calling her a boy for two months and be willing to prove her gender.
The great news is the baby is completely healthy looking with two arms, two legs, two kidneys (yea!) and a normal looking brain, lungs and heart.
The bad news if we are having a boy is we have no name ideas, any suggestions?
5 comments:
Andrew? :)
I've heard that aardvarks are shy about being seen on ultrasound. As such I think that it should have a double a name such as Aarchibald, or perhaps AAhab. Keep these great names in mind, or you could name him after his handsome uncle Jjoey.
That's exciting...well either way it's exciting! haha I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl! That's so great that you are having a healthy baby!
I think going along with your great naming skills and the fact that he or she is a second baby and has two kidneys that you should name it Due. Not said, "Doo." But "Doo-eh." It's Italian for two. Very exotic. Plus, it looks almost like Dude, and when you need to shorten it, how cute is Du? AND it's got that built in mispronounciation thing going on that I know you love. Because your name is like Kerry except with an A instead of an E, but said eh not ah. (Have you seen Incredibles? That last part will make more sense if you have.)
Allie, I think I'd better not keep going down that road, my third child could have issues, if you know what i mean.
Joey, thanks for the great AAdvice. I think Jjoey is a great idea but really hope the aardvark doesn't have any claws or such before it is born.
Em, you know my naming skills well. I like the idea of Due, it kinda sounds like a "fancy" version of Dewey so I would sound uppity, yea!!
Post a Comment