Monday, May 11, 2009

Chatterbox

Following the example of some my friend's recent blogs of their kids words here are some of my favorite sentence/phrases of Jackson's.

I lost my ___! Always said with great alarm whether his shoe fell off, he can't see the car right in front of him or I just took the mentioned item from him and must now realize my mistake.

I broke my ___. This can be ANYTHING when it does not work exactly as his little (quite brilliant I must say) brain thought it would. My favorite is "I broke my shirt!" though I never figured out how he thought he had done that..

"Hmmm..." He says this with the perfect inflection and emotion and best of all, puts his cute little finger up to his lips while he says it.

"I don't know or "I think so"" The funniest thing about this is again his inflection, he says it with just the right emphasis on the words.

He is quite a chatterbox and even when he is not talking he is making little noises. It is so nice to be able to ask him what is wrong or what hurts or what he wants and be able to understand his answers.

No comments: