Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Count-down

I am now 36 weeks and officially further along then I ever was with Jackson. Ethan is doing great and growing strong. The last ultrasound about 2 weeks ago said he was about 5 pounds so I very happy. Jackson was born at 4 lbs, 1 oz and we had to fatten him up to at least 5 pounds before we could take him home from the hospital. So it is looking more and more like Ethan will get to come home at the same time as his mama from the hospital!! It was the saddest feeling to come home empty-handed from the hospital last time and leave Jackson there. I cannot even imagine the pain of some women who never get to bring their little one home.

I keep trying to remember to get a pic of my belly but haven't yet. I do feel like I am growing a lot more these last few weeks which I hope means Ethan is getting big and strong but not TOO big. It seems every morning I wake up another one of my shirts is too short. I am scheduled for a C-section on August 28th which is one reason I decided to go C-section again, I love knowing the exact date the baby will come (unless I go into labor before then). At my last visit the doc said it doesn't look like he is going anywhere anytime soon so I am hoping and praying we make it two and a half more weeks.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That's so great to hear your little Ethan is doing so well! He'll be here before you know it! Yea!