I thought the house was a bit too quiet and went to see what the boys were doing and was in for a pleasant surprise. I found Ethan quietly turning the pages of his Sesame Book and I found Jackson "reading" his books from the library. So far both of my boys love books and I hope to continue that love for the rest of their life, here's hoping! Jackson has always loved books from the time he was Ethan's size and now he memorizes some of them and reads them back to me in the cutest little voice. I've always loved to read so I hope they see that and want to be like mommy.
1 comment:
That is precious. Usually when you notice things seem a little too quiet, the surprise is not quite so pleasant! Post some pictures of your boys sometime, okay? I miss you (and them).
Post a Comment