When I was pregnant with Ethan I was already pretty sure this would be my last baby so I ordered myself to enjoy every magical moment of pregnancy (and try to block out all the yucky ones, who wants to remember the throwing up?) So I would marvel at my growing belly daily, enjoy the little and then not so little kicks and punches and tickles.
Now that the boys are getting older I realize I need to remember daily to enjoy THIS magical time (and block out the bad ones like the fact that Ethan is now trying to kill himself on various furniture in the living room. Friends have reminded me lately that though these times are hard they also fly by faster than we realize.
To that end I am going to try to write down at least one thing I loved about the boys each day.
Today Ethan learned "hug" though he says "guh" he understand the motions and says "oh" like how cute because that is the noise we make. He and Jackson hugged and it was so cute. When we fold our arms to say prayers he folds his little arms too and then says "amen" at the end. Every time we fold our arms now he gets ready for a prayer.
Today while we were grocery shopping I looked back to make sure Jackson was following the cart and I saw he had his hands shoved in his little coat pockets, it was darling and made again realize how quickly he is growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment