As promised here is the video of Jackson dancing. He is very enthusiastic about this and never fails to make me laugh. Here he is dancing to his dad playing the harmonica but he will dance to pretty much anything I sing if I stomp my foot in rhythm as I sing.
2 comments:
That is adorable and hilarious! I can't wait to show Tyson; he will get a kick out of it.
Regarding your previous post, I'm sorry to hear about the bedtime battles. It's good that you've found some things that help out a little. Sawyer has just started up with the separation anxiety. He ***hates*** when I set him in his crib, and now that he can pull himself up he just stands there and screams! Ah, kids -- gotta love 'em!
Do you ever wonder what you did with your life before kids? How boring was that! This! This is fun.
Post a Comment