Saturday, August 2, 2008
What's in a name?
Jackson has recently started realizing "labels" that Momma belongs to me and Dadda to his daddy and that he too has a name. The funniest thing is that for awhile he would point to himself and say "dadda". Jesse would laugh and say No, I'm dadda! Jackson realized that he was being funny and has kept doing it. But just yesterday he pointed at himself and I said "Jackson" and he said Jax which is so cute because we've never really thought of him as a Jack but I've heard his name shortened to Jax and liked it. So maybe he will start calling himself Jax, we will have to see. Later that day he said something resembling Jackson. As long as he doesn't want me to call him Fabio I'm fine with whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment